Friday, October 8, 2010

Flat Stanley as A Social Studies Project

LINK -----> Sally The Traveling Bear


I read this blog and absolutely feel in love with the idea of having my students take a stuffed animal to somewhere historical in their communities or wherever they go. I think this would be an excellent idea for a project. You can either have students go to these places physically and/or virtually and have to create some sort of blog with pictures, information and how they feel about it. I tend to like any blogs that give me ideas for future projects.

http://delvisionaries.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/nina-leen-teddy-bear-placed-before-the-formal-portrait-of-pres-theodore-roosevelt.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Being connected can give us great ideas, can't it!

    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete